ADB is maybe one of the most used tools by the Android developers. But it is for sure the less known.
If you ever wondered how ADB is working? Why is it faster now? How Is Android Studio using it under the hood? Why my ADB server is killed sometimes? And by the way, what this server is about? This talk is made for you.
I spent several weeks diving into the ADB source code and I learned interesting things about this project, its history, the internals, the interaction with the developers’ tools, … It’s time for me to share this with you.
Here is an outline of the presentation:
– How ADB works (the big picture)
– Some ADB commands you maybe never heard about
– The history of the project
– The ADB Internals (the ADB protocols, the structure of the software)
– How are development tools using ADB?